West Kenya Real Estate has been negotiating commercial real estate transactions for nearly 10 years. Our firm is dedicated to:
- Marketing real estate for sale or lease so property owners obtain the best possible outcome(Sale and letting).
- Finding the right real estate and location that meets the business or investment goals of the business owner(Property Investment)
- Managing residential, commercial & industrial real estate for real property owners(Property Management).
- Building spacious real estate buildings with high return potential for real estate investors (Property Development and Construction).
West Kenya Real Estate has an excellent reputation in the market and in the communities we serve. We are active, involved and connected. We operate in Kisumu, Kakamega, Vihiga, Bungoma, Siaya, Busia and Homabay Counties. Our team lives in the communities we serve, giving us additional motivation in making transactions happen. Our team members’ involvement with numerous organizations and the local government helps us generate more leads, price more accurately, negotiate with greater leverage, and simply put, gives our clients an advantage.
West Kenya Real Estate is a valued firm in the community with thousands of high profile contacts. Real Estate transactions can have many roadblocks along the way and so it is very important to be able to know who to contact to work through the barriers that may prevent the transaction. We utilize the contacts we have developed from almost 7 years in the business including Attorneys, Commissioners, Mayors, Trustees, Planning Directors, Economic Directors, Engineering Departments, Builders, Contractors, Environmental Professionals, Lenders and various other professionals. The technology of our contact database gives us the opportunity to connect the right people at the right time, at the click of a button.
The volume of transactions we have successfully negotiated has provided us with industry expertise and excellent negotiation techniques that we use to help clients get the best deals possible. Obtaining the buyer or tenant is only the first step, retaining them and getting a deal done can be even more challenging for any agent. West Kenya Real Estate clients can be sure that once a deal is in contract, our expertise will bring a high probability of successfully completing the transaction.
Here is what we do:
- Help sellers get the most for their properties
- Help sellers price their properties fairly based on current local market conditions with our research and expertise.
- Help buyers find the property that fits their needs and advises them of their options
- Help buyers avoid overpaying by strategically negotiating purchase and lease terms
West Kenya Real Estate is a Medium-sized, focused and dedicated team of staffs who are committed to excellence for the customer experience. Our team has a strong work ethic and we believe in honesty in business and that this helps our clients get the best space possible for their individual needs. Each agent on this team brings a different perspective of experience which allows for a very rich source of ideas for our clients and leads. Our agents are also commercial property owners and investors as well.
Our Vision is to achieve the highest possible standards of service delivery to the Kenyan real estate industry while establishing our agency as the preferred real estate company within our market area.
To always satisfy the Kenya real estate market needs, building relationships within our community, staff and business providers.
To provide systems, tools and services for our staff to enhance their careers and help them achieve the highest degree of success in their service delivery and personal lives.
OUR CORE VALUES
The ideals that drive West Kenya Real Estate forward can be separated into 5 different core values that guide our decision making:
- Commitment to Excellence – Commitment in all we do for our internal and external customers. First-rate and superior service. Ownership of the outcome.
- Integrity – High standards of honesty and strong moral principles. Doing the right thing all the time with no exemption.
- Inspire – To motivate, influence, energize and stimulate the work environment.
- Innovators – progressive, enlightening forward-thinkers who engaging in new ideas for better solutions and streamlining processes.
- Fearless – Able to take on challenges, difficult situations, demanding customers and tight deadlines without being reckless. Always engaging in critical thinking.